[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/26215455/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/4033731/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Hello Badass Moms! In today’s episode, we bring you Elizabeth Wallace, Certified Professional Coach, Inner Voice Coach, and Registered Yoga Teacher. We talk about the first time we started working together, allowing ourselves to change our minds, and the fallacy of control. Elizabeth also talks about the importance of trusting our inside wisdom, belonging to ourselves, and embracing change through motherhood.
Let’s delve in!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [03:20] Having a Christmas tree in March.
- [04:25] When we started working together.
- [07:48] Changing our minds.
- [13:38] The obsession with control.
- [18:06] Trusting our inside wisdom.
- [23:25] How to belong to yourself.
- [26:17] Evolving in motherhood.
- “Changing our minds doesn’t mean failure.” – Kelly Donahue [08:35]
- “There’s only one routine that you ever need in your life, and that is the reminder and the practice of checking in with yourself.” – Elizabeth Wallace [15:57]
- “We don’t have to be just like our friends. We have to be just like ourselves.” – Elizabeth Wallace [20:47]
- “It’s not about bouncing back. It’s about bouncing forward.” – Elizabeth Wallace [28:03]
Connect with Elizabeth Wallace:
- Website: www.elizabethwallacewellness.com.
- Instagram: @elizabeth.the.joy.coach.
- Facebook: Elizabeth Wallace Wellness.
Connect with Kelly Donahue:
· Website: badassmoms.com.
· LinkedIn: Badass Moms.
· Instagram: @kelbel_badassmoms.
Call to Action
If you love this episode, share it with your friends and others. To help this podcast grow please leave a review, and don’t forget to subscribe.